Davcron was instrumental in designing and introducing the very first 12x4, five axle, 9cm3 concrete agitator into Australia working with Mack Truck.
The Davcron Concrete Mixer 9.0mᶾ is the biggest in the standard range. There is no job too big for this mixer, delivering a huge range of concrete on site and ready to pour. These units are an integral part of all leading concrete companies’ fleets where large pours and unlimited access is offered.
Davcron Engineering is continually trying to innovate and bring new ideas to the Australian mixer market as well as supplying and selling all types of concrete mixers.
For more than three decades, Davcron Engineering has produced concrete mixers for every recognisable name in the concrete, building and road construction businesses.
Quality Assured Davcron’s production processes and ongoing technological enhancements ensure that new technology and advancements are integrated into each customer’s requirements, giving the best long-term performance and unparalleled reliability.
When you deal with Davcron Engineering you can be confident that your expectations will not only be met - they will be exceeded.
|Total Barrel Volume||13.8m3|
|Mixing Capacity to AS1379 - 2007||9.0m3|
|Approx Capacity at 75mm slump||9.0m3|
|Approx Capacity at 120mm slump||8.4m3|
|Height Overall (B)||2,690mm|
|Height to Swivel Chute (C)||1,315mm|
|Centre of Gravity – estimated (F)||2,998mm *|
|Height to Centre of Gravity (approx) (G)||907mm|
|Nominal Length on Truck Chassis (D)+||5,8400mm|
|Nominal Length Overall (E)||6,370mm|
|Nominal Width Water Tank (H)||400mm|
- Dished End 8mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Back Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Nose Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Centre Band 5mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Mix Blades 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Discharge Blades 3 & 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Width over Mudguards 2,460mm
- Outside Chassis Width 860 mm
- Standard Chassis Rails 100x100x5mm RHS
* Operating weight and centre of gravity may vary - average approximate only.
Specifications are references only - design or material improvements are incorporated automatically.