The Quick Release Transit Mixer is ideal for the company that needs the versatility of a concrete mixer and a tipper. Perfect for regional Australia where the demand for a mixer and tip truck can be covered by the same unit.
We can offer a variety of different sized mixers. An extremely simplistic clip on and clip off system using two extended stands, one for each unit (mixer and/or tipper), makes the transfer from the truck chassis almost seamless and the change-over of units being able to be completed in a matter of minutes.
The monetary opportunity doubles by being able to offer completely different services from the one chassis, opening up a variety of business opportunities that may not have been available previously.
Find out more about how Davcron can improve your bottom line with a Quick Release Transit Mixer. Contact us today!
|Mixing Capacity to AS1379 - 2007||2.2m3||2.6m3||3.0m3||3.5m3||4.0m3|
|Height to Feed Chute (A)||1,655mm||1,730mm||1,830mm||1,910mm||1,920mm|
|Height Overall (B)||1,775mm||1,840mm||1,910mm||1,930mm||1,940mm|
|Height to Swivel Chute (C)||710mm||785mm||860mm||935mm|
|Centre of Gravity – estimated (F)||1,585mm *||1,740mm *||1,962mm *||2,010mm *|
|Height to Centre of Gravity (approx) (G)||605mm||603mm||601mm|
|Nominal Length on Truck Chassis (D)+||3,500mm||3,800mm||4,200mm||3,400mm||5,830mm|
|Nominal Length Overall (E)||3,955mm||4,240mm||4,550mm||3,750mm|
|Nominal Width Water Tank (H)||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm|
- Dished End 8mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Back Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Nose Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Centre Band 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Mix Blades 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Discharge Blades 3 & 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Width over Mudguards 2,130 - 2,230mm
- Outside Chassis Width 840 mm
- NStandard Chassis Rails 75x75x4mm RHS
* Operating weight and centre of gravity may vary - average approximate only. Specifications are references only - design or material improvements are incorporated automatically.
+ Deduct 400mm from A should you relocate water tank to high mount position above drum head drive gearbox.