The Davcron 8x4, four axle 7.5mᶾ concrete mixer is by far the most popular model in the range, enjoying the deserved reputation of being the workhorse of many fleets.
Most of the larger concrete companies use the 7.5mᶾ mixer for commercial pours all around the city and even on government work where reliability and manoeuvrability.
Davcron Engineering is the innovative leader in the Australian market for the supply and sale of all types of concrete mixers.
For more than three decades, Davcron Engineering has produced concrete mixers for the most recognisable names in the concrete, building and road construction industries.
Quality Assured production processes and ongoing technological enhancements ensure that new technology and advancements are integrated into each customer’s requirements, giving the best long-term performance and unparalleled reliability.
The highly skilled Davcron engineering team is recognised within the industry for its superior industry knowledge and professional yet friendly personal service. Our highly qualified staff have many years of experience and will work with you to make sure that what you get is exactly what you want.
Davcron Engineering uses only the latest production techniques. When you deal with Davcron Engineering you can be confident that your expectations will not only be met - they will be exceeded.
|Total Barrel Volume||12.2m3|
|Mixing Capacity to AS1379 - 2007||7.5m3|
|Approx Capacity at 75mm slump||7.5m3|
|Approx Capacity at 120mm slump||7.0m3|
|Height to Feed Chute (A)||2,500mm|
|Height Overall (B)||2,640mm|
|Height to Swivel Chute (C)||1,220mm|
|Centre of Gravity – estimated (F)||2,480mm *|
|Height to Centre of Gravity (approx) (G)||940mm|
|Nominal Length on Truck Chassis (D)+||5,800mm|
|Nominal Length Overall (E)||6,355mm|
|Nominal Width Water Tank (H)||400mm|
- Dished End 8mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Back Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Nose Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Centre Band 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Mix Blades 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Discharge Blades 3 & 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Width over Mudguards 2,460mm
- Outside Chassis Width 860 mm
- Standard Chassis Rails 100x100x5mm RHS
* Operating weight and centre of gravity may vary - average approximate only.
Specifications are references only - design or material improvements are incorporated automatically.