Davcron Engineering is the innovative leader in the Australian market for the supply and sale of all types of concrete mixers.
With our 6x3, three axle 6.5mᶾ mixer, it’s just the right size to increase the load that bit extra from our mini mixers and yet still have the versatility, manoeuvrability and the feel of a smaller mixer. Highly recommended as a stable workhorse for larger domestic and smaller commercial pours.
Easy to handle around suburban streets, the larger capacity can enhance an operation that primarily uses a range of smaller mixers. With all the functionality of a larger mixer, yet a smaller initial capital expenditure, the 6.5mᶾ can be a very welcome addition to your fleet.
The highly skilled Davcron engineering team is recognised within the industry for its superior industry knowledge and professional yet friendly personal service. Our highly qualified staff have many years of experience and will work with you to make sure that what you get is exactly what you want.
When you deal with Davcron Engineering you can be confident that your expectations will not only be met - they will be exceeded.
|Total Barrel Volume||10.1m3|
|Mixing Capacity to AS1379 - 2007||6.5m3|
|Approx Capacity at 75mm slump||6.5m3|
|Approx Capacity at 120mm slump||6.0m3|
|Height to Feed Chute (A)||2,410mm|
|Height Overall (B)||2,540mm|
|Height to Swivel Chute (C)||1,080mm|
|Centre of Gravity – estimated (F)||2,300mm *|
|Height to Centre of Gravity (approx) (G)||865mm|
|Nominal Length on Truck Chassis (D)+||4,600mm|
|Nominal Length Overall (E)||5,100mm|
|Nominal Width Water Tank (H)||400mm|
- Dished End 8mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Back Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Nose Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Centre Band 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Mix Blades 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Discharge Blades 3 & 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Width over Mudguards 2,460mm
- Outside Chassis Width 860 mm
- Standard Chassis Rails 100x100x5mm RHS
* Operating weight and centre of gravity may vary - average approximate only.
Specifications are references only - design or material improvements are incorporated automatically.