With the rapid growth in the mining industry in Australia over the last 20 years, Davcron Engineering has become one of the leading manufacturers of custom-built tunnel/mining mixers.
We can build your tunnel mixer to any size and variation, dependent upon the size of the articulated vehicle. Davcron can adapt the height requirements to suit the mining company's requirements and ensure that the concrete gets to the site wherever it is underground ready to pour.
We have designed unique features to specifically enhance safety and to ensure longevity throughout the life of your mixer. Davcron has a proven track record with many major mining companies and are the only company that has an articulated mining truck with our mixer design incorporated in every major opal and gold mine.
Call us today to discuss your requirements of your next tunnel/mining mixers and its specifications.
|Mixing Capacity to AS1379 - 2007||2.2m3||2.6m3||3.0m3||3.5m3||4.0m3|
|Height to Feed Chute (A)||1,655mm||1,730mm||1,830mm||1,910mm||1,920mm|
|Height Overall (B)||1,775mm||1,840mm||1,910mm||1,930mm||1,940mm|
|Height to Swivel Chute (C)||710mm||785mm||860mm||935mm|
|Centre of Gravity – estimated (F)||1,585mm *||1,740mm *||1,962mm *||2,010mm *|
|Height to Centre of Gravity (approx) (G)||605mm||603mm||601mm|
|Nominal Length on Truck Chassis (D)+||3,500mm||3,800mm||4,200mm||3,400mm||5,830mm|
|Nominal Length Overall (E)||3,955mm||4,240mm||4,550mm||3,750mm|
|Nominal Width Water Tank (H)||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm|
- Dished End 8mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Back Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Nose Cone 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Centre Band 4mm Intensified Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Mix Blades 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Discharge Blades 3 & 4mm Wear Resistant High Tensile
- Width over Mudguards 2,130 - 2,230mm
- Outside Chassis Width 840 mm
- NStandard Chassis Rails 75x75x4mm RHS
* Operating weight and centre of gravity may vary - average approximate only. Specifications are references only - design or material improvements are incorporated automatically.
+ Deduct 400mm from A should you relocate water tank to high mount position above drum head drive gearbox.